Providers can take orientation and training courses to better serve our members. You can even schedule an appointment in your office by contacting a provider network management account executive (PDF).
Regional provider training
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana recognizes the importance of our partnership with providers. That’s why we’re offering regional trainings on topics that matter to you. The 2018 training series includes the following:
- Secured provider portal/NaviNet enhancements (including provider data information form, claims inquiry tool, admission and discharge alerts) and electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Hospitals/diagnosis related group (DRG) billing — Information and training for the upcoming transition to DRG for hospital providers.
- HEDIS® and value-based incentive program.
- Behavioral health provider updates.
- Cultural competency training — Earn credit toward annual state requirements for behavioral health providers.
Online provider education opportunities
- Anxiety Disorders: Behavioral Health Training
- A Physician’s Practical Guide to Culturally Competent Care
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Behavioral Health Training
- Depression: Behavioral Health Training
- HEDIS® Plus Provider Training (PDF)
- Primary Care Providers Working in Mental Health Settings: Improving Health Status in Persons with Mental Illness
- Tips on How to Resolve Most Common Denials (PDF)