The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) keeps track of drug recalls and safety alerts. Below is a list of drug recalls that could affect you.
Call Member Services at 1-888-756-0004 or talk to your doctor to find out more.
- September 27, 2021 – Pfizer voluntarily recalls Chantix tablets
- October 7, 2020 – Perrigo Pharmaceutical Company voluntarily recalls albuterol inhalers
- October 7, 2020 – Acella Pharmaceuticals LLC issues voluntary nationwide recall of two lots of NP Thyroid®
- July 20, 2020 – Lupin Pharmaceuticals voluntarily recalls metformin extended-release tablets
- June 11, 2020 – Amneal Pharmaceuticals voluntarily recalls metformin extended-release tablets
- April 1, 2020 – FDA Requests Removal of All Ranitidine Products (Zantac) from the Market
- December 20, 2018 – Terrific Care, LLC. / Medex Supply Dist, Inc. issues Nationwide Recall of CoaguChek Test Strips
- July 17, 2018 – Valsartan and Valsartan HCTZ