Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Stay up to date about COVID-19 and AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana's response to the pandemic.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
- COVID-19 Vaccination information
- COVID-19, flu, cold or allergies: Which is it? (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
- Cancellations and postponements due to COVID-19
- Providers offering COVID-19 testing (PDF)
- Providers offering telemedicine (PDF)
- Vaccine information
- Provisional Credentialing
- Provider notices and alerts
- Access to Care - Closures and Telehealth
- Preventing unnecessary denials during the COVID-19 crisis (PDF)
- Medical monitoring station and personal housing units (PDF)
- Non-participating and out-of-state providers please call the AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana Utilization Management department at 1-888-913-0350, or send request by fax to 1-866-397-4522 for authorization.
CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker
Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms that could be caused by COVID-19? Follow these steps to use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker. It can help you make decisions and find the right care.
- Visit the CDC’s symptoms webpage.
- Click the Self-Check button in the Self-Checker box.
- Answer each question as best as you can.
- When you are finished, the CDC will suggest what to do next.