Bright Start Plus℠ Mobile App
A personal assistant for your whole family’s health, from your phone or smart device.
Bright Start Plus is your family’s trusted guide for all things health care.
From mom and dad, to kids and grandparents, help keep your entire family healthier. All on one shared app, use Bright Start Plus to keep track of your and your family’s health through reminders, tips, trackers, and more.
And if you’re expecting for the first time, or if you’re just eager to learn more about your health while pregnant, Bright Start Plus can help guide you and your baby through pregnancy. Get personal advice, videos, and tools to help make your pregnancy healthier.
Get started today.
Search for “Bright Start Plus” in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to get Bright Start Plus for free today.
Bright Start Plus for your whole family’s health
Create profiles and track milestones for everyone.
- For the whole family — Create profiles for every family member, with health milestones for mom, dad, the kids, and even grandparents.
- Keep count of everyone’s health — Track everything from vaccinations, growth, feeding, diaper use, and more.
- Extra advice to help kids grow — Get detailed milestones for little ones to help with those important first few years.
- Stay healthy all year — Learn seasonal health tips for the whole family.
- Never lose another phone number — Simply click-to-call for a direct line to your own health team and local health resources.
- Keep health notes — Store all of your doctors' appointments and questions in the “Q-List.”
- Sync with other health apps — Sync your health data with your Apple Health app.
Bright Start Plus for when you’re expecting
Track your pregnancy through each milestone and trimester. Get personalized tips and facts based on the health info you share.
- Set reminders — Let us help you remember important to-do's, like appointments and times to take medicines.
- Real-time health advice — Read health articles in the Learn library. Get on-the-spot health advice and an action plan, just for you.
- Watch weekly ultrasound videos — See what babies look like during each week of pregnancy, and the size of your baby compared to your favorite fruit or veggie.
- Count the kicks — Keep track of how often and how many times you can feel your baby kicking in the Movement Tracker.
- Remember mom’s health — Track your own weight gain, feelings, and overall health.
- Give us a call with just a tap — Never worry about losing our number. Connect with us through the app with just a tap.
- Celebrate your pregnancy milestones — From your own home feed, scroll through topics about what’s new at every stage of your pregnancy.
- Relax with Baby Boost — Take a few seconds every day to send positive thoughts and release happy hormones to your baby.
This is to help you learn about your health condition. It is not to take the place of your doctor. If you have questions, talk with your doctor. If you think you need to see your doctor because of something you have read in this information, please contact your doctor. Never stop or wait to get medical attention because of something you have read in this material.