Treatment of opioid use disorder course — 8-hour online course
Description: This course covers all medications and treatments for opioid use disorder, and provides eight hours of required education needed to obtain the waiver to prescribe buprenorphine in an office-based setting.
Who should attend? Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, certified nurse midwives, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and clinical nurse specialists who wish to obtain a waiver to prescribe buprenorphine in an office-based setting for opioid use disorder.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) TeleECHO™ Clinic
This weekly virtual learning opportunity is free for participating AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana providers; each session includes a presentation of new Health Advisory and Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) information, as well as a Q&A session with health plan staff on topics related to COVID-19, including:
- Billing and claims.
- Network updates.
How do I register?
To register, please:
- Go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/project-echo-acla-covid-19-teleecho-clinic-tickets-101217476196.
- Choose Select a Time and then make your selection by clicking Tickets.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
ASAM 6 Dimension Criteria Training
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana is facilitating an American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) 6 Dimension Criteria training at no cost for psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who are clinical nurse specialists in psychiatry or nurse practitioners (NPs) certified in psychiatry or mental health nursing, LPCs, and LCSWs.
- Define ASAM Terminology.
- Review the ASAM Levels of Care.
- Explain the ASAM Multidimensional Assessment.
- Demonstrate how to use the ASAM Assessment in addressing a member's identified needs.
Registration is required. To register go to https://zoom.us/meeting/register/u5ctcO2hrj0uWk7sVFiIosQRh3qQjixVlg.
Treatment Planning, Clinical Documentation and ROI Training
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana is facilitating a Treatment Planning, Clinical Documentation, Release of Information (ROI), Informed Consent, and Member Rights/Responsibilities training at no cost for psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who are clinical nurse specialists in psychiatry or nurse practitioners (NPs) certified in psychiatry or mental health nursing, LPCs, and LCSWs.
- Identify the components of a treatment plan.
- Explain what SMART Objectives are and apply the concept when writing treatment plans.
- Identify the components of clinical documentation.
- To be able to identify the elements of an authorization for release of protected health information form.
- To list the elements of informed consent.
- To understand the member’s rights and responsibilities.
Registration is required. To register go to https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEsfuqvrTgiHtyP4ClnxA9lBVQv0lsblnY0.
Top Denials and Tips on How to Resolve Them
In this training we will discuss:
- Difference between a rejection and denial.
- Top denial codes* and tips on how to resolve them.
- Clear Claim Connection Tool.
- Additional Resources.
*New codes have been added to the training.
Registration is required. To register for any of the training dates above, please go to https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwuf-yqrDoiEt1ZvosS0MkJHsHZ3VAp59rj.
NaviNet Claim Inquiry Tool and AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana’s Claim Dispute Process.
Learn how to:
- Submit a Claim Inquiry.
- Review/ search the Investigation List.
- Enable notifications.
- Start a new Claim Investigation.
You will also learn about:
AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana’s Claim Dispute Process.
Space is limited. Register today!
To register for either of these sessions, please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/claimsinquiry2020 to submit your registration.
On the date of the event, the webinar can be accessed at: https://zoom.us/j/7764229452. Access number is: 1-669-900-6833. Meeting ID is 776 422 9452.